The Tektronix TDS724C 500 MHz, 2 + 2 Ch Digital Oscilloscope is part of the TDS family of digitizing oscilloscopes designed to keep pace with current and evolving needs in advanced electronic design and debug. They are also powerful tools for communication design and R&D applications.
At over 180,000 waveforms per second, the TDS724C with InstaVu™ Acquisition has the fastest waveform capture rate available on an oscilloscope. It allows you to instantly view even the rarest signal events.
Like the other members of the TDS series, the TDS724C has a well-rounded combination of a graphical user interface, high-fidelity acquisition, advanced triggering, automatic measurements, and complementary measurement accessories.
Tektronix Test Equipment TDS724C Features
- 500 MHz Bandwidth
- Sample Rate: 1 GS/s
- 180,000 Wfms/s
- 2 + 2 aux. Channels
- 1% Vertical Accuracy
- 8-Bit Vertical Resolution, over 11 Bits with Averaging, and Over 12 bits typical with Hi-Res
- 1 ns Peak Detect
- 1 mV to 10 V/div Sensitivity
- Up to 1 GHz Differential Measurements
- Channel Deskew
- Record Lengths to 4 M Points
- Floppy and Hard Disk Storage
- Advanced Triggering
- 29 Automatic Measurements and Measurement Statistics
- FFT and Advanced Math
- Waveform Histograms
- Limit Test
- Communication Signal Analysis Including Mask Testing and SONET/SDH and Fiber Channel Optical Reference Receivers
- Full GPIB Programmability