The inTEST ATS-505 Thermostream Advanced Temperature Source has traditional applications in semiconductor testing, failure analysis, and device characterization as well as broader use in PCB and electronic sub-assembly testing. The ATS-515 Thermostream offer an innovative temperature testing solution that allows you to perform device, board, and module testing right where you need it in lab or production environments for traditional semiconductor and small assembly temperature testing.
Temptronic inTest Thermal ATS-505 Features
- Temperature Range: -20° to +225°C
- No LN2 or LCO2 required
- 50/60 Hz operation
- System Airflow Output: 4 to 10 scfm ( 1.9 to 4.7 l/s)
- Temperature Display & Resolution: ±1°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
- Directly Control the device under test (DUT
- DUT Control Sensors: Type T or Type K ThermoCouples
- Remote interfaces: IEEE.488, RS232
- Thermal Cap provides a localized thermal test environment, protecting from moisture condensation at the DUT site.
- Handheld thermal wand for flexibility in bringing temperature to device; optional bench stand for hands-free operation
- Compact, portable system fits benchtop
- CE Compliant and CFC-free