The inTEST ATS-870 Thermostream Advanced Temperature Source has traditional applications in semiconductor testing, failure analysis, and device characterization as well as broader use in PCB and electronic sub-assembly testing. The ATS-515 Thermostream offer an innovative temperature testing solution that allows you to perform device, board, and module testing right where you need it in lab or production environments for traditional semiconductor and small assembly temperature testing.
Temptronic inTest Thermal ATS-870 Features
- Temperature Range: -100°C to +225°C
- No LN2 or LCO2 required
- 60 Hz operation
- Transition Rates:
- -55°C to +125°C, <10 seconds
- +125°C to -55°C, <10 seconds
- System Airflow Output: 4 to 12 scfm ( 1.8 to 5.6 l/s) Continuous
- Temperature Display & Resoltion: ±1°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
- Directly Control the device under test (DUT)
- DUT Control Sensors: Type T or Type K ThermoCouples, RTD (100 Ohm)
- Remote interfaces: IEEE.488, RS232
- Thermal Cap provides a localized thermal test environment protects from moisture and condensation at the DUT site.
- LabView™ drivers
- CE Compliant and CFC-free
- Heated Defrost to quickly remove moisture buildup from the internal chiller
- Heat Only Mode to reduce power usage when cold temperatures are not used
- Automatic Power Reduction to reduce power usage during idle periods.