The Teseq NSG 4070B is a multi-functional device for carrying out EMC immunity tests to accompany development and conformity testing in accordance to IEC / EN 61000-4-6, Namur and several automotive BCI standards. Anyone who spends a considerable amount of time on test level setting, connecting EUT monitoring or writing test reports can now carry out immunity testing in a much more efficient manner with the 3rd generation of NSG 4070.
Its modular set-up using internal or external amplifiers enables a large variety of applications. The powerful and easy to use firmware makes the NSG 4070 independent from an external PC and control software, however it can also be remote controlled for system operation. A state-of-the-art data transfer of test and measurement data for documentation is provided by USB stick to be plugged into the front panel.
Teseq NSG 4070B Features:
- Integrated signal generator 9 kHz to 1 GHz
- 3 power meter inputs 9 kHz to 1 GHz
- Integrated class A power amplifier module for different applications:
35 W, 150 kHz to 230 MHz;
40 W, 10 kHz to 400 MHz
45 W, 9 kHz to 1 GHz;
80 W, 150 kHz to 230 MHz
- Multiple EUT monitoring options
- 5,7“ TFT color display
- Internal, menu-based control software
- Basic remote control software and report generator included
- Optically decoupled remote control