The CDN 3425's principle function is to couple Burst/EFT pulses to data lines. It may also be used to couple to mains lines where no CDN is available. This new design is fully compliant with the specifications of IEC 61000-4-4 Ed 2.0 2004, as well as with the draft of IEC 61000-4-4 Ed 3.0 to be published in 2012.
Teseq (Schaffner) CDN3425 Features
- With Safety Cover or Interlock
- New design
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-4 Ed 2.0 2004
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-4 Ed 3.0 2012
- Safety cover with interlock
- Calibration kit per IEC 61000-4-4 Ed 3.0 2012