Calibration procedures on ESD generators call for high class test equipment and a carefully configured test rig. All the elements incorporated within the measurement chain must be matched to one another before highly accurate measurements with minimal uncertainties can be contemplated.
Faster oscilloscopes enable more complete measurements and analyses of the fast ESD pulses but, of course, the rest of the components in the measurement chain must be up to the necessary standard and exhibit the appropriate frequency response. Therefore the MD 103 set offers a complete measuring path from the target to the attenuator up to the high quality coax cable. The whole path has to be left together and should not be disassembled into parts, as the whole coupling path is calibrated in one piece.
Teseq MD103 Features
- Target for precise ESD pulse measurements
- Very small insertion loss variation
- Precise gold plated construction
- Includes target, attenuator and cable
- ISO 17025 calibration certificate for the whole set