The Teseq NSG 4060 is an EMC immunity test system for the frequency range 15 Hz to 150 kHz. It consists of sine wave generator, power amplifier and EUT monitoring interfaces. The application range includes tests according to IEC / EN 61000-4-16
, IEC 61000-4-19 and various other standards in this frequency range. The NSG 4060 can be combined with the NSG 4060 Extension Unit for up to 100 V short duration disturbance tests for DC and up to 300 V for 162/3 Hz, 50 Hz and 60 Hz as part of IEC / EN 61000-4-16.
The powerful and easy to use firmware makes the Teseq NSG 4060 independent from an external PC and control software, however it can also be remote controlled for system operation. Part of NSG 4060's delivery is an USB-to-serial / optical converter which offers potential free remote control. It requires a free USB port on the control PC.
Teseq NSG 4060 Features:
- Signal generator and integrated power amplifier 15 Hz to 150 kHz
- Meets IEC / EN 61000-4-16 in combination with the Extension Unit
- Meets IEC / EN 61000-4-19 and other standards
- Prepared test configurations for IEC / EN 61000-4-16 and IEC / EN 61000-4-19
- 5.7” color display
- Sensor input, phase sync input
- Multiple EUT monitoring options
- Easy upgradeable with the Extension Unit for up to 100 V short time test for DC and up to 300 V for 16 2/3 Hz, 50 Hz and 60 Hz
||15 Hz to 150 kHz
||0.1 Vrms to 30 Vrms
||0.1 A to 4 A, at 150 kHz 2 A
||4 mm safety banana