The KeyTek EMCPro PLUS EMC test system features resident capabilities for EMC CE Mark compliance testing to several IEC/EN standards including IEC 61000-4-2, -4-5, -4-8, -4-9, and -4-12 and fully addresses new requirements for a 100 kHz burst rate per IEC 61000-4-4, Edition 2 (EFT) and 80% dip per IEC 61000-4-11, Edition 2 (PQF™).
Portable and low cost, the KeyTek EMCPro PLUS is the answer to manufacturers' demand for a mid-range, multi-capability EMC immunity tester. It's ideal for companies who require flexibility, versatility, and the highest test level-to-cost ratio instrument on the market.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Keytek EMCPro PLUS Features
- Portable, mid-range EMC test system
- Resident capabilities for compliance testing to 6 IEC/EN standards
- Addresses ANSI/IEEE C62.41, ITU, ETSI & UL 864 standards
- Surge testing to 6.6kV with the combination, telecom, & ring waves
- Monitors surge voltage & current at the output terminals
- Monitors output of the coupling unit & automatically switches connections according to coupling mode
- Highest test levels, widest selection of tests & lowest in-use costs
- Upgradable as standards change
Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Keytek EMCPro PLUS Specs
||90 - 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
|Integrated EUT Mains Coupler/Decoupler
||1 phase, 50 - 250 VAC. 50/60Hz
||100 VDC max.
||Nema, British, Schuko
|External Interlock for users
|Interlock for CCL connector
|External stop input