Thermo Fisher Scientific Thermo Keytek Series 2000 Features
Keytek 2000 Generators:
- 0 to 25 kV bipolar
- Plug-in, interchangeable discharge networks for different human body models
- Separate simulations for all six key simulation modes at discharge and its five components
- Actual air discharge, plus:
- Current injection of standard waves
- Discharge magnetic field
- Discharge electric field collapse
- Pre-discharge electric field
- Pre-discharge corona-generated RF interference
- Programmable repetitive operation
- Interchangeable tips, ball, wedge, point, field generators
Keytek 2000 Monitors:
Digital voltage monitor measures and displays:
- Programmed high voltage before high voltage trigger is depressed
- Actual, measured high voltage during charge and after discharge
- Audible beeper to indicate discharge
Keytek 2000 General Specifications:
- 1 to 25 kV with Ball Tip (and without Extender Cable EC-1)
- 1 to 20 kV with Point and Wedge Tips (DT-2, DT-3)
- 1 to 20kV with Extender Cable EC-1 and any tip
Polarity: Operator-Selectable (plus or minus).
Operating Modes: Single-shot and repetitive.
Repetition Rates: One shot per approximately 1, 3 or 10 seconds.
Built-In Digital Voltmeter:
- High Voltage Trigger On:
- Measures and displays actual high voltage at the ESD Simulator's tip
- High Voltage Trigger Off:
- Before tip voltage has decayed to below 300-500V, continues to measure and display tip high voltage
- After tip voltage has decayed to below 300-500V, displays "Program Voltage" -- the voltage that will appear at the tip when the high-voltage trigger is depressed
Program Voltage Adjust: Multi-turn, long-life potentiometer, mounted in thumb-accessible position on ESD gun handle.
Discharge Ground Strap: Inductance equivalent to that of IEC-specified return, but with insulation adequate for 25kV. Length ~ 2000mm, or 6.5ft.
Normal / Slow Ramp Selector
- Slow Ramp Position: In Slow Ramp mode, for repetition rates of one shot per 3 seconds and one shot per 10 seconds, the high-voltage ramps up slowly enough to permit the digital voltmeter to display the voltage at which the simulated ESD breakdown occurs
- Normal Ramp Position: Preferred for most other work.
- Normal ( Single-Shot ) / Burst Selector: In Burst position, allows realistic simulation of multiple discharges even when the ESD tester is on a tripod or is otherwise in a fixed location
- Energy Storage Capacitor: 150pf
- Discharge Resistor: 150ohm