The TTC 6000A Fireberd Communications Analyzer provides testing capabilities to data networks. Whether your test requirements include Async or ATM testing, physical layer and data link layer analysis, or generation and measurement of the jitter tolerance of your T1 or 2M circuits, the TTC 6000A Fireberd gives you the power to analyze most network interfaces found within your network.
TTC 6000A Features
- Compatibility with more than 20 interface modules enables true multifunctional capabilities
- Stress patterns and transmit level selections test the operating limit of circuits and components. Find marginal equipment or service deficiencies before they degrade network performance
- T1 and G.703 jitter generation and measurement tools analyze impairments per CCITT Recommendations 0.171 and G.823 and AT&T PUBs 41451, 62411 and 43801
- Built-in frequency synthesizer transmits clock frequencies for testing at standard and nonstandard rates from 50 Hz to 15 MHz
- Measurements such as clock recovery, inverted clock and data detection and round-trip delay offer sophisticated problem-solving capability
- Full programmability - store and recall up to ten of your most frequently used test configurations
- Built-in RS-232 Interface with DTE and DCE emulation for added convenience
- Remote control and printer operation for centralized testing at any remote site, with printouts of all key test results as well as your instrument's current configuration.