The LTCA-40 is Vanguard’s winding resistance meter and load tap changer contact analyzer. The LTCA-40 is designed to accurately measure the winding resistance of highly inductive power transformers. The unit’s triple resistance reading input channels can measure three winding resistances simultaneously. Two-wire (Kelvin) connections provide high accuracy and require no lead compensation. A special feature of this device is its ability to measure and graph the resistance trace of a transformer LTC or voltage regulator contact during operation. One resistance input channel is dedicated to this feature. The LTCA- 40 provides stable resistance readings of very large transformers by utilizing a 60 Vdc power supply capable of outputting a test current up to 40 Amperes.
Vanguard LTCA-40 Features
- Auto discharge circuit for operator safety
- 3 resistance reading channels including one dynamic channel
- Digital resistance reading from 1 micro-ohm to 500 ohms
- Calculate equivalent resistance value at reference temperature
- Stores 50 static records and 20 dynamic records
- Built-in 4.5-inch thermal printer