The MG-10D Gaussmeter is a precision electronic instrument that advances Hall effect magnetic measurement technology. Light weight, with easy to use functions and outputs, and a new series of Hall probes, makes it functionally and technically the best gaussmeter in its class.
The MG-10D incorporates Walker's exclusive new Hall probes with standard temperature compensation and linearity correction. An easy-to-use keypad and intelligent menu display makes this gaussmeter a powerful tool for any magnetics lab or production environment.
Advanced design techniques and quality manufacturing technology help assure accurate and stable measurements over a wide variety of ranges and temperatures. With the ability to measure and display in Gauss, Tesla, Oersted and Amps/m, the MG-10D has the power to handle almost any magnetic measuring application.
Key features include high-resolution, high-accuracy and fast response. The bright easy to read vacuum florescent display has four lines of 20 alphanumeric characters, and is readable from any viewing angle. The MG-10D also features a frequency response of DC to 20 kHz, Auto Zero, Auto Range, and Hold functions for Peak Mode and Minimum Mode. Three interface connections are available: USB, IEEE-488 and RS-232, as well as hi/lo alarm relay contacts.
Walker Scientific MD-10D Features
- Auto Compensation for Probe Linearity and Temperature
- 16-Key Sealed Membrane Keypad
- Microsecond Peak Capture
- Microprocessor Controlled
- User Selectable Display Resolution to 5¾ digits
- USB, RS-232 and IEEE-488 Interfaces
- Can be remotely operated by PC
- Peak and Minimum Hold
- Hi, Lo, Inside/Outside Alarms
- Bright 4-Line Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Resolution of 10 mG (1 mT)
- Instrument Accuracy 0.05%
Walker Scientific MD-10D Applications
- Analyze magnetic circuits and components
- Measure residual fields
- Measure stray and leakage fields
- Measure absolute and differential fields
- Plot field uniformity
- Testing, Sorting, Classifying Magnets
- DC and AC Motor Testing
- Relay and Solenoid Testing
- NDT Compliance Testing
- Loudspeaker Testing