The Wavetek 145 combines the features of a function generator
and a pulse generator in a single, compact unit. As a function generator it provides sine, triangle, and square waves over a wide 0.0001 Hz to 20 MHz frequency range. As a pulse generator, the Model 145 produces pulses with independent variable delays and widths.
Wavetek 145 Features
- 0.0001 Hz to 20 MHz Frequency Range
- 15 Volt Peak-to-Peak Output into 50Ω
- Continuous, Triggered and Gated Operation
- Fixed TTL and ECL Outputs
- Delayed and Double Pulse Outputs