Wavetek 852 Specs
Circuit: single-ended, diode protected
Impedance: 1 M ohm shunted to 50 pF; 75 pF in 20 dB gain.
Full-Scale Signal at 0 dB Gain: ±10 V(7.1 Vrms), DC to 300 kHz, decreasing to ±4 V(2.8 Vrms) at 1 MHz (divide these by 10 at 20 dB gain).
Absolute Max Input: ±100 V
Max. DC Component (High Pass):
- ±100 V, 0 dB gain.
- ±10V, 20 dB gain.
- Short-circuit protected
- May be DC isolated from power ground by rear panel switch
Impedance: 50 ohms
Full-Scale Signal: ±10 V(7.1 Vrms), DC to 300 kHz, decreasing to ±4 V(2.8 Vrms) at 1 MHz (RL > or + 5 k ohms, ±15 mA max. current
Wavetek 852 Dual HI/LO Variable Analog Filter:
- 0.01 Hz to 111 kHz Range
- 3 digits Resolution
- Butterworth and Flat Delay Responses
- Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Band Reject, Notch.
- Frequency Range and Resolution: Three 11-position switches and one 4-position multiplier
- Attenuation Rate per Channel
Flat Amplitude (Butterworth) Response
- Low Pass: 0 dB/ 20 dB, ± 0.5 dB
- High Pass: 0 dB/ 20 dB, ± 0.5 dB
- (± 1 dB in x10 k Multiplier position): -3 d\b at approx. 1 MHz
Attenuation at Cutoff: 3 dB
Maximum Stopband Attenuation:
- 80 dB min on x10 K and x1 K ranges for fin <or = 400 kHz.
- 70 dB min on x100 and x10 ranges for f in <or = 300 kHz.
Phase Match Between Channels (typical): 2° or 2%, whichever is greater.
Flat Delay Response
- Low Pass Delay (typical): 1/fc seconds
- Attenuation Cutoff: Approx. 17 dB