The model CEP6100 documenting multi-function calibrator provides unparalleled features in respect of other high-accuracy calibrators. It offers the functions and accuracy associated with stationary laboratory equipment, and has everything needed for virtually any calibration task. Measuring and simulation of thermocouple, resistance thermometer, resistance, current, voltage, frequency, pressure and the generation of pulse trains is supported by the CEP6100. External pressure modules can be connected via a port. The built-in isolated mA/V measuring channel enables the complete calibration of transmitters to be carried out.
WIKA CEP6100 Features
- Calibrating and storing of up to 21 test points from up to 50 different test items
- Highest accuracy in class up to ±0.01% of reading
- Measurement and simulation of thermocouples (13), resistance thermometers (13), resistance, current, voltage, frequency, pressure and pulse trains
- Isolated mA/V measuring channel for complete transmitter calibration (measuring and simulation at the same time)
- Entry of customer-specific resistance thermometer coefficients