The Mensor CPC8000 high-end pressure controller provides always an appropriate calibration solution on account of its accuracy class (see specifications). Its outstanding control performance is particularly impressive, thanks to special, patented valve technology and the specific pressure sensor as a measuring unit. With this the controller is suitable as a factory or working standard for the testing or calibration of any type of pressure measuring instrument.
The Mensor CPC8000 is available as a desktop instrument or as a 19" rack-mounted unit. The sensors can be changed via the front, without taking out the complete controller (e.g. out of a calibration rig).
Maximum ease-of-use is achieved through the large touchscreen and the simple and intuitive menu navigation. In addition, its operability is further supported by the availability of a large number of menu languages. On the large touchscreen, all necessary information such as current measured value and set point can be found on a single screen. Optionally, the measured values can be displayed in other pressure units additionally. The pressure controller can be remotely controlled via serial interfaces available. Through these, a wide range of emulation command sets for other pressure controllers are available.
Mensor CPC8000 Features:
- Pressure ranges: -1 ... 400 bar / -15 ... 6,000 psi
- Pressure type: positive and negative gauge pressure, absolute pressure
- Up to three integrated, interchangeable reference sensors
- Control stability 0.002 % of the span
- Accuracy down to 0.008 % IS (IntelliScale)
- Industry (laboratory, workshop and production)
- Transmitter and pressure gauge manufacturers
- Calibration service companies and service industry
- Research and development laboratories
- National institutes and institutions