Whether in laboratories, workshops or on site, these temperature dry well calibrators can meet any calibration requirement. As an option, all versions are available with an integrated measuring instrument. This enables the measurement of resistances, thermoelectric voltages and also current signals (from thermometers with a 0/4 ... 20 mA transmitter) and their direct display in °C. Using our calibration software and a laptop computer, fully-automatic calibrations of electrical thermometers can be carried out anywhere. It is also possible to retrofit the integrable measuring instrument into existing calibrators.
The dry well calibrators are available for two temperature ranges. The model CTD9300-165 is for temperatures ranging from -35 ... +165 °C, and is primarily suitable for biotechnology, pharmaceutical and food industry applications. Above 40 °C, there is the model CTD9300-650 for temperatures up to 650 °C. This model is mainly used in power stations, the machinebuilding industry and also the chemical industry. All versions are fitted with blocks for large inserts, of 28 mm diameter by 150 mm long.
WIKA CTD9300 Features
- Easy operation via intuitive, user-friendly menus
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Short response times due to optimized control
- Improved accuracy due to homogeneous block temperature
WIKA CTD9300 Applications
- Bio and pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry
- Demanding on-site calibrations
- Measurement and control laboratories in the chemical industry
- Power stations and plant construction