The Zimmer LMG450 Advanced Precision Power Analyzer is a 4 Channel universal analyzer designed to test the scope of power electronics and network analysis. With full frequency inverter compatibility, the LMG450 serves the broad scope of power electronics applications- development, testing, quality assurance, and maintenance.
Direct measurement inputs allow for a wide dynamic range for voltage and current, 6.0 - 600V and 0.6-16A respectively. An additional input for voltage (.12 - 4.0 V) supports lower range testing applications such as isolating current sensors. Current measurement during running operation works uninterrupted from 5-20 kHz with accuracy similar to DC inputs.
Each of the 4 channels are isolated from earth and from each other. Two channels can be synchronized to their fundamental waves or input signals independent of one another and then act as references for other channels. This can be used to measure efficiency of equipment with different input and output frequencies (i.e. a 3-phase frequency inverter using a single-phase supply).
The interface is exceptionally user-friendly and the LMG450 can be rented! Fill out our quote form for a quick reply.
Zimmer Electronic Systems LMG450 Features
- Accuracy - 0.1 Hz - 20kHz, 0.1%
- Bandwidth - DC, 0.1 Hz - 20 kHz
- Fully isolated measuring inputs to 600V between inputs or ground. Direct measurement ranges up to 600V (1600V peak) and 20A (960A peak for the measurement of inrush currents)
- Current clamps and transducers are available ranging from 1,2A - 1000A as part of the standard product line
- Optional RS-232 and IEEE488.2 ports for data output or remote control. PCMCIA memory card or 3.5" floppy disk drive options available (please speak with your sales representative about availability)
- Parallel printer interface port for direct printout of graphs, tables, etc. without the need of a PC
- Designed per EN6l000-4-7 for pre-compliance harmonics measurements to EN61000-3-2. Designed per EN 61000-4-15 compliance flicker measurements to EN61000-3-3
- CE-Marked for export
- Current, voltage, and power harmonics analysis up to the 99th harmonic, ranging from 0.1Hz to 1kHz
- Measuring ranges are auto, manual, or remote controlled