The AEMC ML912 Simple Logger II is a two channel AC current recording device powered by two alkaline batteries. It incorporates two user selectable measurement ranges of 0 to 100 Amps and 0 to 1000 Amps. Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed over the range of ±2Hz around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples (available within DataView ® ). The ML912 stores TRMS values at user programmable rates of up to eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView ® software. Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information. An optically isolated Universal Serial Bus (USB) port provides for the transfer of data from the instrument’s internal memory to the computer for analysis.
- Two integral MiniFlex ™ flexible current probes measure from 0.5A to 1000A
- Dual range 100/1000A
- Programmable storage rates from 8 every second to 1 every day
- 3 user selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Lightweight, compact, fits anywhere
- 5 LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status