The MegaPulse Implantable Test 1 outputs the damped sinus pulse described in Test 1 of EN45502-2- 2, EN45502-1, ISO14117-1 and ISO14708-1; with a Tp of 1.5 – 2.5ms; and a Tw50 of 3 - 5.5ms when discharged into the resistor network, all resistor networks are supplied. In accordance with the standard, the MegaPulse Implantable Test 1 can recharge and trigger the next pulse within 20 seconds.
Compliance West MegaPulse Implantable Test 1 Features:
- 140V and 380V test voltages.
- Front panel voltage meter indicates test peak open circuit voltage and polarity.
- Output voltage and polarity are controlled manually from the front panel.
- Ergonomically designed for safety, speed and efficiency.
- External interlock disables HV output and defeats test when circuit is open.
- Optional USB Testminder, computer control.
Compliance West MegaPulse Implantable Test 1 Specifications:
|Output Voltage (Vtest):
||Damped sinus, peak 140V/380V +5%, -0%
|Rise Time (Tp):
||1.5ms ≤ Tp ≤ 2.5ms
||3ms ≤ Tw50 ≤ 5.5ms
||Manually, by turning a knob in front panel
||Positive and negative. Alternating control available with optional computer control
||4 digit LED display
|Voltage Meter Accuracy:
||1 pulse every 20 seconds
||120V AC, 50/60Hz