The D902 Portable Ultrasonic Doppler Flowmeter measures solids-bearing or aerated liquids in metal or plastic pipe. Proprietary circuitry allows this instrument to operate with lower concentrations of suspended solids than any competitive Doppler flowmeter - expanding the instrument's range of applications and reliability. Clamp-on, non-invasive transducers permit the instrument to be installed in minutes without interrupting system pressure or flow. The watertight case contains a rechargeable battery that can operate the unit continuously for 8 hours.
The D902 transmitter has a full keypad designed for simple field setup and application versatility. The two-line, backlit, alphanumeric display shows instantaneous flow rate and totalized flows in a variety of user selectable engineering units.
- The system can be field configured to pipe sizes ranging from 0.25 to 120 inches [6 to 3050 mm]
- Non-fouling transducer is immune to build-up of grease, paraffin and other coating materials
- Solid-state measurement never requires re-calibration and is virtually maintenance-free
- Operates with relatively clean liquids as well as liquids with concentrations of suspended solids or aeration
- Does not require long straight runs of pipe
- Rugged NEMA 4X design permits extended outdoor and rough service use
- Industry standard outputs allow direct interface to loggers and controls systems
||0.5 - 20 FPS [0.15 - 6.08 MPS]
||4 - 20 mA, 600 ohms max., isolated
||25 ppm of 30 micron size suspended solids or entrained gases(air)
|Transducer to Transmitter Distance
||20 feet, retractable cord
||1 - 120 inches