The Espec SH-241 has been replaced by the Espec SH-242.
The Espec SH-241 Temperature & Humidity Chamber is part of the Espec Bench-top Type Temperature (& Humidity) Chamber Series. The SH-241 achieves superb performance in a compact size, and attains temperatures as low as –40℃, with capacity of 22.5L. The SH-241 provides high performance and quality features with new capabilities for integration with our information network system. It is useful for centralized control and data processing, as well as operating chamber control and specimen measurement at the same time. The SH-241 can also be used for MIL-STD-810 testing.
- User-friendly touch-screen operation
- Three different ‘constant mode’ settings can be saved for single-setting operation
- Store 40 cycling programs, with up to 99 steps each
- Programs may be written on a PC and uploaded via USB
- The trend-graph display shows a record of setpoints and actual values
- Operation data can be downloaded as needed, or continually, to USB
- System alarms are stored in memory for historical review
- Built-in timer functions allow the chamber to be started or shut down automatically
- Pattern Manager Lite PC software for program editing and datalog viewing/exporting, to support USB functionality
- Also included is Web Manager remote monitor/control via Ethernet/browser
- The SH models are small enough be placed underneath a benchtop, or on top.
- These humidity chambers include a removable water storage tank, avoiding the need for water hook-ups. The tank will last up to a week at 85°C/85% and can be refilled without interrupting the test.
- Extremely quiet operation as low as 52 dba, suitable for quiet labs or offices.
||-40°C to 150°C
(-40 to 266°F)
||30 to 95%
||22.5 Liters (0.79 cu. ft.)
||30 cm x 25 cm x 30 cm (11.8" x 9.8" x 11.8")
||44 cm x 70 cm x 63 cm (17.6" x 27.8" x 25.2")