Optional features may include:
- User-friendly touch-screen operation
- Three different ‘constant mode’ settings can be saved for single-setting operation
- Store 40 cycling programs, with up to 99 steps each
- Programs may be written on a PC and uploaded via USB
- The trend-graph display shows a record of setpoints and actual values
- Operation data can be downloaded as needed, or continually, to USB
- System alarms are stored in memory for historical review
- Built-in timer functions allow the chamber to be started or shut down automatically
- Pattern Manager Lite PC software for program editing and datalog viewing/exporting, to support USB functionality
- Also included is Web Manager remote monitor/control via Ethernet/browser
- The SH models are small enough be placed underneath a benchtop, or on top.
- These humidity chambers include a removable water storage tank, avoiding the need for water hook-ups. The tank will last up to a week at 85°C/85% and can be refilled without interrupting the test.
- Extremely quiet operation as low as 52 dba, suitable for quiet labs or offices.
*Features vary by models. Contact an account manager for available options.