The Espec SH-241 Temperature & Humidity Chamber achieves cooling, heating and moisture specifications in a compact size, attaining temperatures as low as 40℃ and high as 150°C with a capacity of 22.5L. These temperature chambers provide sustainable high performance with new capabilities for integration with information network systems. Useful for centralized control and data processing, Espec SH-241 models allow for chamber control and specimen measurement at the same time. The Espec SH-241 Temperature & Humidity Chamber can also be used for MIL-STD-810
Espec SH-241 testing and storage instruments are part of the Espec Temperature & Humidity Chamber Series.
Espec SH-241 Features
- User-friendly touch-screen operation
- Three different ‘constant mode’ settings can be saved for single-setting operation
- Store 40 cycling programs, with up to 99 steps each
- Programs may be written on a PC and uploaded via USB
- The trend-graph display shows a record of setpoints and actual values
- Operation data can be downloaded as needed, or continually, to USB
- System alarms are stored in memory for historical review
- Built-in timer functions allow the chamber to be started or shut down automatically
- Pattern Manager Lite PC software for program editing and datalog viewing/exporting, to support USB functionality
- Also included is Web Manager remote monitor/control via Ethernet/browser
- The SH models are small enough be placed underneath a benchtop, or on top.
- These humidity chambers include a removable water storage tank, avoiding the need for water hook-ups. The tank will last up to a week at 85°C/85% and can be refilled without interrupting the test.
- Extremely quiet operation as low as 52 dba, suitable for quiet labs or offices.
Espec SH-241 Specs
||-40°C to 150°C
(-40 to 266°F)
||30 to 95%
||22.5 Liters (0.79 cu. ft.)
||30 cm x 25 cm x 30 cm (11.8" x 9.8" x 11.8")
||44 cm x 70 cm x 63 cm (17.6" x 27.8" x 25.2")