To be used for telecommunication and ITE equipment to perform Resistibility tests, Safety tests and EMC tests requiring the 10/700µs high energy surge impulse.
Telecom line pulses are characterized by high energy; fast rise time pulses derived from lightning transients modified by the line impedance. Applications are for the testing of customer premise, switching, transmission and supervisory equipment.
Haefely PCD 120 Features
- Impulse voltage up to 7.4kV
- 15 and 40ohms switchable impedance
- Oscilloscope Impulse monitors
- User selectable coupling elements
- 4 wire interface
- Automatic polarity switching
- Automatic IEC mode configuration (1,2,3 or 4 lines)
- Gas arrestor, resistor and capacitor coupling modes
- Direct coupling mode
- Consistent pulse parameters
- Totally reproducible test results
- Easy verification of impulse
- No reconfiguration during testing "single connect system"
- Integrated personnel & test object safety
- Fully automated by WinFEAT&R control and reporting software
- A modular expandable system that grows with your application needs