The Keithley 2700 Digital Multimeter, Data Acquisition, Data-logging System is part of Keithley's Integra Series systems (2700, 2701, 2750), DC power supply products, combine precision measurement, switching, and control in a single, tightly integrated enclosure for either rack-mounted or benchtop applications.
The Keithley 2700 is a cost-effective, high performance test platforms offer affordable alternatives to separate digital multimeters and switch systems, data-loggers/recorders, plug-in card data acquisition equipment, and VXI/PXI systems. The Integra Series plug-in switching and control modules offer unmatched flexibility and testing efficiency for a wide range of industries and applications. System builders can create test solutions with a combination of channel count, cost per channel, and system performance unmatched by any other singlebox measurement system.
The input modules provide the flexibility to vary the channel count from 20 to 200 (2-pole), apply a stimulus to the device under test, route signals, control system components, and make precision measurements with up to 14 functions. Robust digital I/O capabilities can be used for triggering, handshaking with other automation equipment, and alarm limit outputs. Scan rates of up to 500 channels/second (up to 3500 readings/second on a single channel) will increase test productivity.
- Combines functions of Digital Multimeter, switch system, and data-logger
- True 6-1/2 digit (22-bit) resolution
- Choice of 12 switch/control plug-in modules
- Up to 200 differential input channels (with 300V isolation) for measurement and control
- Free LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, Visual Basic, C/C++, and TestPoint drivers (IVI style)
- Free ExceLINX-1A data-logging software
- GPIB and RS-232 communications capabilities
- Convenient front panel inputs