The Keithley 616 Digital Electrometer is an automatic ranging multipurpose electrometer featuring sensitivity to 10 microvolts per digit. Its 3%-digit LED display provides 0.2% voltage accuracy for a wide range of measurements all with the convenience of automatic polarity and decimal point. The 616 is essentially a digital multimeter, optimized for measurements from high source impedance, which provides wide range capability when measuring current, resistance, and charge in addition to voltage.
- measures V, I, R, and Q
- input resistance greater than 2 x 1014 ohms
- current noise - 2 x 10-15 ampere peak-to-peak
- autoranging, autopolarity
- floating capability to ± 1000 volts
- optional isolated output/control
- can be calculator controlled