This product has been discontinued.
View the Vector Signal Generators (VSG)
The Keysight 11759C RF channel simulator contains two independent 40 MHz to 2700 MHz RF channels of 3 paths each. Each path can be Doppler shifted or, Rayleigh or Log-normal faded, delayed, and attenuated relative to the others. In addition, under Rayleigh fading conditions, the correlation factor for path pairs in the two channels is adjustable from 0 to 1 in 0.1 steps. Keysight's 11759C it ideally suited for testing digital cellular radios under RF multi-path conditions.
- 40 MHz to 2700 MHz
- RF Bandwidth >6.0 MHz
- Doppler to ±425 Hz (>500 km/at 900 MHz)
- Rayleigh/Rice statistics
- Delay intervals to 186 µ with 1 ns resolution
- 12-Bit processing for low noise floor/distortion
- Independent RF Channels: 2 of 3 paths each
- RF Input/Output Frequency Range: 40 to 2700 MHz
- RF Bandwidth (1 dB): &062;6.0 MHz typically
- Path Insertion Loss: Typically 24 dB ±3 dB
- LO Input Frequency Range: RF input frequency less 6 MHz