The Keysight 11759C RF Channel Simulator, 40MHz- 2700MHz has been replaced by the Vector Signal Generators (VSG).
View the Vector Signal Generators (VSG)
The Keysight 11759C RF channel simulator contains two independent 40 MHz to 2700 MHz RF channels of 3 paths each. Each path can be Doppler shifted or, Rayleigh or Log-normal faded, delayed, and attenuated relative to the others. In addition, under Rayleigh fading conditions, the correlation factor for path pairs in the two channels is adjustable from 0 to 1 in 0.1 steps. Keysight's 11759C it ideally suited for testing digital cellular radios under RF multi-path conditions.
- 40 MHz to 2700 MHz
- RF Bandwidth >6.0 MHz
- Doppler to ±425 Hz (>500 km/at 900 MHz)
- Rayleigh/Rice statistics
- Delay intervals to 186 µ with 1 ns resolution
- 12-Bit processing for low noise floor/distortion
- Independent RF Channels: 2 of 3 paths each
- RF Input/Output Frequency Range: 40 to 2700 MHz
- RF Bandwidth (1 dB): &062;6.0 MHz typically
- Path Insertion Loss: Typically 24 dB ±3 dB
- LO Input Frequency Range: RF input frequency less 6 MHz