The Keysight 8495B dc to 18 GHz manual step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 10 dB steps from 0 to 70 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
Option 001: Type N female connetors
To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option 890.
Keysight 8495B Features
- Frequency Range: dc to 18 GHz
- Attenuation Range: 0 to 70 dB, 10 dB steps
- Insertion Loss at 0 dB: 0.4 dB + 0.07 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.35 to 8 GHz, 1.5 to 12.4 GHz, 1.7 to 18 GHz
- Repeatability Life: 0.03 dB maximum, 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF Input Power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
- Connector Type: choice of Type-N female, SMA female, APC-7