The 85047A S-Paramater Test Set provides the capability to measure transmission and reflection characteristics (including S-parameters) of two-port devices in either direction with a single connection. The test set is controlled from the analyzer and includes programmable step attenuators. It includes a frequency doubler that can be switched in to measure 3 MHz to 6 GHz in a single sweep or switched out to measure 300 kHz to 3 GHz in a single sweep. The 8753B/C network analyzers and selected 8702 lightwave component analyzer configurations control the frequency doubler. (The 8753D/E/ES and selected 8702 configurations with built-in 6 GHz source do not use the frequency doubler.) Option 006 (6 GHz receiver) is required to activate the 85047A.
- See the 8753D and 85047A sample configuration
- Measures reflection and transmission characteristics of two-port devices in either direction with a single connection
- Includes a frequency doubler that can be switched in to measure 3 MHz to 6 GHz in a single sweep
- Full frequency range of 300 kHz to 6 GHz is available for 8753D/E/ES and selected 8702 configurations
- Exhibits <5 dB insertion loss between the RF input and the test ports
- 15 dBm at the test port
- Includes a programmable step attenuator