The N4010A Wireless Connectivity Test Set is a measurement solution that enables efficient and lower cost test for products and components that incorporate Bluetooth® wireless technology, Wireless LAN (WLAN), and other emerging wireless connectivity technologies.
The Bluetooth (N4010A Option 101) feature set provides the ability to connect to Bluetooth version 1.1 and 1.2 devices in either test mode or normal mode, and make measurements in accordance with the Bluetooth RF test specification. Bluetooth EDR link plus measurements (Option 107) add BTv2.0+EDR support and enhanced data rate (EDR) measurement capabilities.
Bluetooth audio generation and analysis (Option 113), simplifies Bluetooth audio test configurations and provides cost-effective functional test of Bluetooth audio devices by performing a basic set of audio measurements. Headset profile (Option 112) enables testing of Bluetooth voice channels, audio gateway, and headset products.
The N4017A Bluetooth ® graphical measurement application, a PC-based software product, works in a complementary manner with the N4010A test set and provides the ability to fully configure the test set and display both numerical and graphical results.
- Test multiple wireless connectivity technologies with one test platform
- Increase manufacturing throughput with fast, accurate measurements
- Repeatable measurement results from development through to production
- Use with N4011A MIMO/Multi-port Adapter for testing wireless LAN (WLAN MIMO) devices (up to 4X4) and modules
- Use with the 89600B Vector Signal Analysis software or N4018C/19C Bluetooth®/WLAN Wireless Test Manager software to make a broad range of measurements for evaluating wireless formats in the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bands
- N4010A-101 Bluetooth
- N4010A-102 2.4 GHz WLAN Tx and Rx Analysis
- N4010A-103 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WLAN Tx and Rx Analysis
- N4010A-104 Fully flexible Arb
- N4010A-105 Bluetooth EDR - transmit and receive
- N4010A-106 Bluetooth EDR - transmit
- N4010A-107 Bluetooth EDR link plus measurements
- N4010A-108 802.11n MIMO Modulation Analysis
- N4010A-109 Bluetooth low energy Tx/Rx
- N4010A-111 Bluetooth audio
- N4010A-112 Bluetooth Headset Profile
- N4010A-113 Bluetooth audio generation and analysis
- N4010A-204 N4010A Signal Studio License