The Labworks PA-141 Linear Power Amplifier is a high quality, air-cooled, direct-coupled audio amplifier primarily intended for use with vibration systems. Although this amplifier has been designed to directly drive low impedance loads, it can be used in any application requiring continuous duty, high quality, audio power. There are two operational modes. The amplifier can be used as either a wide-band, highly damped voltage source, or as a high impedance current source. DC and AC coupled signal inputs are provided.
- Linear output stage provides low noise and distortion.
- Automatic over temperature and over current protection.
- Direct coupled input and output allows DC operation.
- External interlock circuitry.
- Two operational modes, voltage or current source.
- Optional internal shaker field supplies.