The Narda A8860 has been replaced by the Narda Nardalert S3.
The Narda A8860 is a full-featured, RF Personal Monitor that includes all data points automatically whenever it is turned on. The datalogger feature can be used to analyze personnel exposures in order to improve operations. Or it can be used much in the way a Flight Data Recorder is used on board an aircraft – the logged data can be reviewed whenever there is a need to determine what levels an individual has been exposed to.
The Nardalert RF E-Field Monitor is usable over it's entire rated frequency range when worn on the body as an RF personal monitor. The patented sensor design detects the electric field over an extremely broad frequency band regardless of signal format or polarization.
- 100 kHz to 100 GHz
- Shaped Frequency Response Matched to Your Standard
- Data Logger Records Continuously – more than 30,000 data points
- Five High-Intensity LED Level Indicators
- Tri-Sensor Handles All Types of Fields
- Two Adjustable Audio Alarms
- Adjustable Vibrator Alarm
- Long Battery Life
- Patented Design
The A8860 is designed for the following standards:
- FCC 1997 Occupational / Controlled
- Japan RCR-38 Controlled
- Ö norms S112. 1992 Occupational