The Olympus IW-2 Video Analyzer is a self-contained, integrated, portable package that gives you a live color display on a high-resolution LCD monitor, freeze-frame, and a computer-driven image management system. Options include camera/storage compartment, built-in IV CCU, and an internal modem board. An optional interface and PC card may be available (please consult your sales representative).
A simple on-screen menu shows you how to freeze-frame, store and retrieve hundreds of images. You can perform advanced internal measurements, including stereo measuring, compare and enhance images, add text, transmit images over phone lines, transfer to PC, create databases and much more.
Olympus IW-2 Features
- Two types are available; IW-2 with Built-in IV-5A and IVY-2 with Built-in CAMERA/STORAGE COMPARTMENT (please consult your sales representative on availability)
- The IW-2 allows monitoring of either lympus Industrial Video image scope or a video camera on a separately sold monitor
- Built-in high-intensity halogen light source
- Optional LCD module (MH-902/903) compatible with the IW-2
- Freeze frame (still image) function
- Image storage
- Image retrieval
- Defect measurement
- Transmission of image data via a telephone line using an optional modem
- IBM PC compatible
- S-video input and output terminals
- The IW-2 with Built-in IV-5A allows direct connection of all types of Olympus industrial video image scopes (IV6C5, IV8D5, and IV8S5 series)
- The IW-2 with Built-in IV-5A allows automatic brightness adjustment with the IV6C5, IV8D5, and IV8S5 series video image scopes