With its compact design and low weight of just 9.8 kg / 22 lb. the OMICRON CMC 156 is the perfect advanced three-phase test device for all tasks that require easy handling. Providing three voltage (0 ... 125 V) and three current (0 ... 12.5 A) outputs, it is designed for testing numerical protection relays in modern substations and power plants, transducers or CT/VT-connected meters. If more voltage, current, output power or channels are required, it can be supplemented with external amplifier units.
OMICRON CMC 156 Features
- Compact design and light weight
- High current amplitudes for 5 A relay testing
- Powerful current sources for testing electromechanical relays
- High accuracy and versatility for testing static and numerical relays
- Integrated network for testing IEC 61850 IEDs