A complete dielectric testing solution, the Quadtech Sentry 30 combines both AC and DC Hipot with insulation resistance (IR) measurements into a single compact unit. The front panel of the Sentry makes it easy to operate. Digital display and user friendly control allows test parameters and limits to be set easily without the high voltage activated.
The Sentry Series of electrical safety testers are advanced digital hipots with load and line regulation to ensure measurement integrity. Multistep capability allows the user to perform up to two tests in a sequence such as AC hipot followed by IR.
The Sentry 30/35 AC/DC/IR Hipot Tester: performs AC dielectric withstand (hipot) tests, has DC hipot capability and measurement of insulation resistance. The IR measurement range is from 10M to 10GΩ with test voltages from 50 to 1000VDC.
Quick Discharge: In both the DC hipot and IR the device under test is discharged back through the HV transformer. This technique results in a rapid and safe discharge. Ground Continuity Check: All of the Sentry units have a ground continuity check feature to determine that the resistance, between the ground blade of the power cord and any exposed metal on the product, is less than 1 ohms.
- Easy to Use
- Cost Effective Solution for Hipot and IR
- Programmable Output Voltage to 5 kV and 6 kV DC Programmable Ramp and Test Times
- Programmable High and Low Limits
- Quick Discharge of DUT in IR and DC Hipot
- Storage of 40 Tests Setups with 2 Steps per Measurement, or 80 with 1 Step
- Remote Control
- Ground Continuity Check with 1 ohms Limit
- Front Panel Lockout
- Arc Detection with Programmable Limit
- Resistance Measurements from 10M to 10GΩ