Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Universal Radio Communication Tester
Used Sales Price: $7500
The Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Universal Radio Communication Tester is part of a complete range of mobile radio test equipment, encompassing everything from conformance test systems to system simulators, turnkey functional board test/final test systems and simple sales-counter Go/NoGo testers.
The base unit with its standard-independent module test provides many general purpose measurement facilities for the development of all kinds of standards within its wide and continuous frequency range. If extended by the appropriate options, the Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester offers the hardware and software necessary to handle your 3G, 2.5G and previous generation testing applications, including analog.
The completely modular design of hardware and software components in the Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester eliminates unnecessary investments right from the start merely because a feature might be needed at some point in the future.
If an expansion becomes necessary because your needs grow, the modularity of the Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester concept will make this easy. Many expansions may be installed on site. You pay for them only when you need them.
The Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Tester brings premium cost effectiveness through a variety of features, with extremely fast measurement speed and very high accuracy being the two most important ones. In addition, the secondary remote addressing of the tester‘s modular architecture makes for intelligent and autonomous processing of complete measurement tasks and fast control program design.
Rohde & Schwarz CMU200 Features:
- Extremely high-speed testing
- Highly accurate measurements
- Modular future-proof design
- Comprehensive spectrum analyzer
- Fast switching between networks
- CMU-B21: Universal signaling unit
- CMU-B41: Audio generator and analyzer
- CMU-B52: Internal versatile multimode speech coder/decoder
- CMU-K21: GSM900, R-GSM, and E-GSM mobile station signaling/non-signaling test
- CMU-K22: GSM1800 (DCS) mobile station signaling/non-signaling test software