The Rohde & Schwarz SFQ TV Test Transmitter is a complete solution for testing digital TV links and receivers. The open-end software and modular hardware make the R&S SFQ future-proof. The standards for DVB-T, DVB-S/DVB-DSNG, turbocoding, DVB-C, J.83-B, ATSC/8VSB and ISDB-T are fully complied with. Owing to its adaptability to future system changes, the R&S SFQ is a useful and rewarding investment for your launch onto the digital TV market.
Moreover, the R&S SFQ also processes analog frequency-modulated satellite signals in line with PAL, SECAM, NTSC standards. The sound signals are transmitted using analog FM and digital ADR sound subcarriers.
The test signals produced are of high precision and comply with the standards, but they can also be varied and provided with predefined errors to determine the performance of your products at their limits. The reproducible simulation of real transmission conditions by means of the noise generator and the fading simulator enables the specification of modules under test.
Rohde & Schwarz SFQ Features
- Frequency range 0.3 MHz to 3.3 GHz
- Large level range -99.9 dBm to +13 dBm
- Simple, user-friendly hardkey and softkey control
- Large display with all important parameters in headline
- Status menu for supplementary information
- User-definable transmitter tables
- Storage of instrument settings internally and on memory card
- IEC625/IEEE488 bus, RS-232-C interface
- Modular design
- Software update via RS-232-C interface (or memory card)