The Thermo KeyTek LMG450 4 Channel Precision Power Analyzer is a highly advanced precision power analyzer. Tried, tested and accepted in the market, it is designed as a 4-channel, universal analyzer to cover the entire field of power electronics and network analysis.
The unit can be used in virtually in all power electronics applications, in development and test systems, quality assurance and maintenance. It is fully frequency inverter-compatible.
Every lab needs a Thermo KeyTek power analyzer to efficiently view, document, and export the collected power related information. The human, process, and machine interfaces have been optimized to the fullest to ensure accurate data has been captured without any gaps or deviation.
- Accuracy: 0.1 Hz - 20kHz, 0.1%
- Bandwidth: DC, 0.1 Hz - 20 kHz
- Fully isolated measuring inputs to 600V between inputs or ground. Direct measurement ranges up to 600V (1600V peak) and 20A (960A peak for the measurement of inrush currents)
- Current clamps and transducers are available ranging from 1,2A - 1000A as part of the standard product line
- Optional RS-232 and IEEE488.2 ports for data output or remote control. PCMCIA memory card or 3.5" floppy disk drive options available (please speak with your sales representative about availability)
- Parallel printer interface port for direct printout of graphs, tables, etc. without the need of a PC
- Designed per EN6l000-4-7 for pre-compliance harmonics measurements to EN61000-3-2. Designed per EN 61000-4-15 compliance flicker measurements to EN61000-3-3
- CE-Marked for export
- Current, voltage, and power harmonics analysis up to the 99th harmonic, ranging from 0.1Hz to 1kHz
- Measuring ranges are auto, manual, or remote controlled