The WT130 can measure DC, and so half-wave rectified signals containing DC components or intermittent signals can be measured without considering the input signals. The ultra-compact case design allows two models to be rack-mounted side by side. And the low weight of just 3 kg. The WT130 makes light work when using the devices in the field. The new large LED display also greatly improves readability.
- Fundamental accuracy of 0.25%
- DC measurement, 10 Hz to 50 kHz frequency band
- Compact design (half-rack size)
- Built-in harmonic analysis function (optional)
- Comparator function (optional) for GO/NO-GO judgment
- User calibration (by remote communication or manually)
- Sensor input(optional) for use with external current clamps and shunts