Multiple types of oscilloscopes are available for rent or sale, including MSO, MDO, DSO and handhelds.
The basic use of an oscilloscope is to observe electrical signals amplitude over time.
This is an essential piece of equipment for any work being done with electronics, to analyze a signal in the time domain.
Use these instruments to perform the following tests and more:
- Serial Bus Decode and Analysis for I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART
- Power Measurements and Analysis
- Testing to MIL-STD-1553, USB, and Ethernet Protocols
- Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Testing
- Troubleshooting and Debugging
- Automotive Buses – CAN/CAN FD Trigger, Decode and Analysis
Browse our inventory of various oscilloscopes that will fit your application. Request a quote online or call Advanced Test Equipment Rentals today.