The Cellcorder CRT-400 is Alber's newest handheld battery cell voltage and DC resistance tester.
This exciting addition to Alber's test, diagnostic and trending products measures and records cell float voltage,
internal cell resistance, and intercell connection resistance. Another exciting feature is a new USB port and
Flash drive that allows quick transfer of data files to a computer. Using the Alber Battery Analysis Software,
test results can be displayed and analyzed to determine battery state of health. The Flash drive also
doubles as an interim storage device until test data is saved permanently.
Other features include a graphical reflective LCD display for better contrast, and new cables and clamps.
Alber CRT-400 Features
- Float Voltage Readings - The Cellcorder measures the voltage applied during full float operation. The voltage range covers all cells or modules up to 20 volts, with accuracy to four full digits.
- Internal Cell Resistance - Using a patented process, the Cellcorder applies a momentary load and calculates internal cell resistance by determining instantaneous voltage drop and load current. Algorithms make this measurement possible on cells floating on-line or off-line.
- Intercell Resistance - The Cellcorder measures the resistance between two electrically connected cell terminals. The measurement consists of connector resistance and contact resistance at the points of connection to the cell terminals.
- Auto Ranging - The Cellcorder automatically selects the correct voltage range, load resistor, and test time.
- Data Extraction and Analysis - After testing, transfer data to the PC via Flash drive or IR interface. Trending software analyzes test data, displays results in graph or tabulated formats, and saves and prints reports. You may export reports in ASCII, Excel® or comma-delimited format so other programs can generate customized reports.