The MS9720A is an optical spectrum analyzer with a diffraction grating that is used to measure and analyze optical spectra in the 1450 to 1650 nm band for WDM communications systems. In addition to having excellent basic performance such as high wavelength accuracy, wide dynamic range and good optical reception sensitivity ideally suited to measurement and analysis of the optical spectra used in WDM communications, it also has a full line-up of functions matching a wide range of needs ranging from manufacturing of WDM communications devices, to installation and maintenance.
Anritsu MS9720A Features
- ±20 pm Wavelength Accuracy (Reference Optical Source Built-in)
- 58 dB Dynamic Range (1 nm from Signal Wavelength)
- –87 dBm Optical Reception Sensitivity
- Three Memories, Three Traces, Split Screen
- Full Line-up of Functions and Applications
- VGA Output Connector