The Bruker SkyScan 1273 High-Capacity 3D X-ray Microscopy is the latest benchtop microscope based on micro-computed tomography (Micro-CT) technology. Samples with up to 500 mm length, 300 mm diameter, and a maximum weight of 20 kg can be accommodated ---forming a new standard for non-destructive testing (NDT) with benchtop instruments. Best-in-class components contribute to the reliability of this microscope. The microtomography in the form of high-energy X-ray source running at high power with a large format flat-panel detector provides excellent image quality in just a few seconds.
The Bruker SkyScan 1273 requires minimum lab space, is easy to start, and virtually maintenance-free. Consequently, this microscope offers high system uptime with a low cost of ownership. The comprehensive software for straightforward data collection, advanced image analysis, and powerful visualization makes the Bruker SkyScan 1273 an easy to use 3D X-ray microscope.
- 40-130 kV maintenance-free X-ray source for low cost of ownership
- 8-position automatic filter changer for automatic energy selection
- GPU-acceleration for fast 3D reconstructions
- Offset scanning with automatic stitching of oversized images
- Best image quality of planar structures thanks to helical scanning and exact reconstruction
- Up to 4x faster scanning of objects with high aspect ratio thanks to HART Plus
||40-130 kV, max. 39 W, < 5 µm spot size at 4 W
||6-megapixel (3072 x 1944) active pixel CMOS flat-panel detector
|Maximum object size
||300 mm diameter, 500 mm length, 20 kg
||Micro positioning, cooling, heating, compression/tension
||<1 µSv/h at 10 cm from the instrument surface
- Geology, oil/gas exploration