This is an IEC 60601 Defibrillation-proof tester. For the Energy Reduction test, joules consumed in the 100Ω resistor are immediately displayed after each pulse. The MegaPulse D5-PF tests protection against the effects of defibrillation (Common Mode, Differential Mode) and Energy reduction test (EC-13) and as noted in the Standards shown above. The MegaPulse D5-PF outputs a 360J Defib-proof test pulse per IEC 60601-1 for the Energy Reduction Test. It can also be used as a Defibrillator Lead Tester.
Compliance West D5-PF Features
- Direct Joules readout on front panel after Energy Reduction Test.
- Increased accuracy in accordance with IEC 60601-2-25 and -2-27:2011 requirements.
- 20 second period between pulse delivery,
- Increased signal generator voltage for -2-27 tests (Order Option SG).
- Integrated Pass/Fail reference for checking the equipment and test setup.
- Dry Capacitor delivers >2.5M pulses at 20 second intervals.
- Integrated energy measurement, see demonstration video.
- USB Testminder, Computer Control.
- External interlock, disables HV output and defeats test when circuit is open.
- Ergonomically designed for safety, speed and efficiency.
- Front panel indicates polarity
- Output voltage and polarity are controlled manually on front panel or via TestLink.
Compliance West D5-PF Specs
||32 uF ±5%
||500uH and 25 mH ±10%
||100 Ω, 50 Ω and 400 Ω ±1% non inductive
||Manually, by turning a knob in the front panel
||Positive and Negative. Alternating control available with optional computer control
||Positive an Negative, by front panel push button
||1 Pulse every 20 Seconds *optional 12 Seconds
||4 Digits LED Display
||120 VAC AC, 50/60 Hz *optional different line voltages available (100V, 110V, 220V, 230V, 240V)
|Relative Humidity Range
||17" wide x 11" high x 17" in deep
Compliance West D5-PF Standards
- IEC 60601-1:2005 (Issue 3) Figure 10 (IEC 60601-1 Figure 50 in older versions).
- IEC 60601-1:2006 Figure 11;
- IEC 60601-1-2
- IEC 60601-2-4: 2010 Figure 201.110 Overload Test (optional)
- IEC 60601-2-34 Issue 2 (optional);
- IEC 60601-2-34 Issue 3 (included);
- IEC 60601-2-49;
- IEC 60601-2-25:2011;
- IEC 60601-2-27:2011.