The Fluke EtherScope Series II has been replaced by the NetScout OneTouch AT G2.
First responders to network emergencies rely on the Fluke EtherScope Series II Network Assistant to solve problems fast - a handheld portable network troubleshooter for 10, 100 and Gigabit copper, fiber and wireless LANs. It combines essential tools that help frontline network professionals quickly solve the wide range of problems they encounter.
LAN and Wi-Fi network installers rely on the Fluke EtherScope Series II Network Assistant to complete projects on-time and within budget. Whether it is testing and troubleshooting during the installation or upgrade, or validating LAN operation by verifying network services and measuring Ethernet performance after the install, the Fluke EtherScope installation assistant is up to the task.
- Analyze Gigabit and Wireless LANs to solve problems fast
- 10/100/Gig twisted pair LAN interface
- Gigabit fiber SFP LAN interface
- 802.11 a/b/g wireless LAN analysis
- Monitor network traffic and switch interfaces
- Discover devices, networks, VLANs, access points, mobile clients and more
- RFC 2544 and ITO network performance measurement
- Solve Gigabit Ethernet problems fast on copper and fiber optic networks
- View wireless networks
- Discover switches fast
- Capture detailed network information
- Analyze data instantly
- Identify vital network stats
- Monitor client access
- Measure performance