The Fluke OF-500 has been replaced by the Fluke Optifiber Pro.
View the Optifiber Pro
The Fluke OptiFiber OF-500 integrates power/loss, fiber length measurement, OTDR analysis and fiber connector end-face imaging to provide a higher tier of fiber certification and diagnostics. The companion LinkWare PC software documents, reports and manages all test data.
The OF-500 enables network owners of all experience levels to certify fiber to customer specifications and new industry standards, troubleshoot connection-rich links, and thoroughly document results. It will improve the health of your fiber network. Your fiber cabling will be ready and capable to perform for high-bandwidth applications.
- OF-500-01 OptiFiber Multimode OTDR
- OF-500-02 OptiFiber Advanced Multimode OTDR
- OF-500-03 OptiFiber Singlemode OTDR
- OF-500-10 OptiFiber Multimode Certifying OTDR
- OF-500-15 OptiFiber Smart Remote Multimode Certifying OTDR
- OF-500-35 OptiFiber Multimode/Singlemode OTDR
- OF-500-45 OptiFiber Multimode/Singlemode Certifying OTDR inspection camera
- OF-500-50 DTX/OptiFiber Combo Kit
Fluke Networks OF-500 Features
- Test, troubleshoot and certify fiber with Auto OTDR analysis, ChannelMap™, loss length certification and 250X/400X fiber end-face inspection.
- Take the complexity out of testing and troubleshooting with an OTDR that every technician can use
- Certify fiber to industry and customer requirements with a single tool
- Increase productivity from day one with the most easy to use OTDR
- Get the most complete picture of connection-rich fiber networks
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare reporting software
Fluke Networks OF-500 Specs
||4.5 lbs/1.9 kg (module and battery)
||11.4 x 7.5 x 2.5 in/29.0 x 19.1 x 6.4 cm (module and battery)
||8 hours (typical)
||USB, RS-232, FiberInspectorTM camera port, PS-2 keyboard
||0°C to 40°C
||-20°C to 60°C
(%RH operating without
|95% (10 to 35°C); 75% (35 to 40°C) Uncontrolled < 10°C
||Random, 2 g, 5-500 Hz
||1 meter drop test while module is both
inserted inside and outside the instrument enclosure
||2.0:1 max. without damage, continuous