As part of the Versiv Cable Certification Family, the Fluke Versiv OptiFiber® Pro is the industry's first OTDR built from the ground up to meet the challenges of enterprise fiber infrastructures. This troubleshooting and certification tool combines uncomplicated power, unparalleled efficiency and the exact functions needed for troubleshooting campus, data center and storage fiber networks.
The OptiFiber® Pro OTDR elevates fiber testing with the industry's only smartphone interface that turns a technician into a fiber expert. The DataCenter OTDR configuration eliminates uncertainty and errors that occur when testing data center fiber. Its ultra-short dead zones enable testing of fiber patchcords in virtualized data centers. These capabilities, plus the fastest-in-the-industry trace times, make the OptiFiber Pro OTDR a must-have tool.
- First OTDR with a smartphone user-interface
- Industry's shortest event and attenuation dead zones
- Accelerate fiber certification with the fastest set-up and trace times
- Improve resource utilization with custom configurations for projects and users
- Simplify use with "DataCenter OTDR™" mode and EventMap™ view
- Custom project folders
||~ 200X with OptiFiber Pro Display
|Field of View (FOV)
||Horizontal: 425 μm, Vertical: 320 μm
|Minimum detectable particle size
||Approximately 6.75 in x 1.5 in (1175 mm x 35 mm) without adapter tip
||Operating: 32°F to 122°F (0 °C to +50 °C), Storage: -4°F to +158°F (-20°C to +70°C)
Video: Fluke OptiFiber Pro OTDR Overview
Video: How to video Fluke OptiFiber Pro OTDR