This oscilloscope probe is an accessory and is only available to rent with an oscilloscope.
See All Oscilloscopes
- DC voltage measurement to verify 24 V power supplies or voltage I/O signals
- Source dc voltage to test input devices that accept a 1 to 5 volt or 0 to 10 volt signal
- Scaled mA output provides a continuous mA signal that corresponds to the 4 to 20 mA signal measured by the mA clamp – Output mA signal enables a logging DMM (289) or other device to record the 4 to 20 mA signal without breaking the loop
- mA in/out: simultaneously measure the mA signal with the clamp and source a mA signal – Apply a mA input signal to a device and measure its’ 4 to 20 mA output on devices such as valves or mA isolators
- Voltage output linear ramp or 25% step output – Automatically change the voltage output for remote testing