The Fujikura FSM-30R12 has been replaced by the Fujikura FSM-70R.
The Fujikura FSM-30R12 Ribbon Fusion Splicer mass fusion technology in an extremely small and lightweight mini-splicer. This splicer has the capability to splice single fibers as well as ribbons up to 12 fibers. A wind protection hood, ambient condition sensors, and slide-in modular powering units provide unprecedented mass fusion splicing in remote and outdoor splicing locations. The FSM-30R12 offers a quick 30-second splicing time.
- Wind protector design withstands 30 mph cross wind
- Built-in programmable tube heater
- Slide-in power modules include AC adapter, battery or camcorder battery adapter
- Automatically adjusts fusion arc to compensate for differences in atmospheric pressure or altitude
- Large image magnification on low-glare 5" color LCD monitor provides great fiber visibility