The 8720A 130 MHz to 20 GHz, Network Analyzer is a high performance microwave network analyzer for measurements of reflection and transmission parameters. It covers the frequency range of 130 MHz to 20 GHz with 1 Hz frequency resolution. It integrates a synthesized source, a switching S-parameter test set, and a duel channel receiver to measure and display magnitude, phase, and group delay of transmitted and reflected power. Time domain provides the capability of transforming measured data from the frequency domain to the time domain.
Time Domain Capability
- 130 MHz to 20 GHz frequency range
- Integrated swept synthesized source
- Integrated switching s-parameter test set
- Direct save/recall to an external disc drive
- >85 dB dynamic range
- Built-in vector accuracy enhancement