The Keysight E6380A 8935 Series Base Station Test Set has been replaced by the Keysight E5515C 8960 10 Wireless Communications Test Set.
View the Keysight E5515C 8960 10 Wireless Communications Test Set
The Keysight 8935 Series E6380A AMPS/CDMA Cellular/PCS base station test set is a full featured, one-box test set designed to meet the needs of installation teams, service providers, and network equipment manufacturers. The E6380A utilizes a large, bright, easy-to read, electroluminescent display. A convenient connector section on the side of the test set allows unobtrusive, out-of-the-way hook up, as well as protects the connectors from damage. A suitcase form factor provides better portability. The rugged design includes a reliable membrane keypad, a gasketed display, and filtered airflow to resist dirt and moisture. The units enclosure provides for stand up operation, and helps protect itself from bumps and shocks.
The E6380A incorporates a user-friendly interface with one-key measurement execution. This interface, coupled with test sets fast measurement speed and automated software for LGIC, Lucent, Nortel, and Samsung base stations, results in less off-line time and improved system performance. Errors due to test variability are reduced, and measurement data can be outputed to a printer or to the PCMCIA memory card. Additionally, new features and capabilities can be added to the E6380A without returning the unit to a service center (please consult your sales rep).
- 0.4 to 1000 MHz
- 1.4 to 2.0 GHz
- Cellular and PCS frequency coverage
- Analog and digital (IS-95B and IS-2000 1XRTT) capabilities
- Built-in average power meter with ±7.5% accuracy
- Waveform quality r (rho), frequency error, code domain power, timing, and phase analysis
- Built-in AWGN source for calibrated Eb/No settings
- Dedicated, one-button user interface keys
- Firmware upgradeable (via PCMCIA to Flash Memory)
- Network equipment manufacturer (NEM) base station specific automation software increases measurement repeatability and enhances technician efficiency