The Keysight 8935 Series E6380A AMPS/CDMA Cellular/PCS base station test set is a full featured, one-box test set designed to meet the needs of installation teams, service providers, and network equipment manufacturers. The E6380A utilizes a large, bright, easy-to read, electroluminescent display. A convenient connector section on the side of the test set allows unobtrusive, out-of-the-way hook up, as well as protects the connectors from damage. A suitcase form factor provides better portability. The rugged design includes a reliable membrane keypad, a gasketed display, and filtered airflow to resist dirt and moisture. The units enclosure provides for stand up operation, and helps protect itself from bumps and shocks.
The E6380A incorporates a user-friendly interface with one-key measurement execution. This interface, coupled with test sets fast measurement speed and automated software for LGIC, Lucent, Nortel, and Samsung base stations, results in less off-line time and improved system performance. Errors due to test variability are reduced, and measurement data can be outputed to a printer or to the PCMCIA memory card. Additionally, new features and capabilities can be added to the E6380A without returning the unit to a service center (please consult your sales rep).
- 0.4 to 1000 MHz
- 1.4 to 2.0 GHz
- Cellular and PCS frequency coverage
- Analog and digital (IS-95B and IS-2000 1XRTT) capabilities
- Built-in average power meter with ±7.5% accuracy
- Waveform quality r (rho), frequency error, code domain power, timing, and phase analysis
- Built-in AWGN source for calibrated Eb/No settings
- Dedicated, one-button user interface keys
- Firmware upgradeable (via PCMCIA to Flash Memory)
- Network equipment manufacturer (NEM) base station specific automation software increases measurement repeatability and enhances technician efficiency